Pages

January 28, 2011

When Kids Use the Internet for Research

Most kids know how to access Facebook, but do your kids know how to use the Internet for research? It's a skill that will help your children when they become adults, but it takes some knowledge and practice to do it well.

Kids may not learn this skill in school, but you can make sure your kids become knowledgeable by teaching them yourself. "When Kids Use the Internet for Research" is an article I wrote that includes the link to a wonderful website that will show your kids why it's so important to know how to do research on the Internet.

2 comments:

Hot Belly Mama said...

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement! I have added to my list of blogs to read and I am looking forward to becoming fellow blog supporters.

I have not heard from very many people that have achieved a debt-free life and are able to stay home with their children. It is thrilling everytime I do. Again, thank you so much!

Barbara Frank said...

You're welcome! :)